Greene’s anhistorical claim that the Nazis were socialists
1. We demand the unification of all Germans in Greater Germany on the basis of the right to self-determination of the peoples.
2. We demand equal rights for the German people in relation to other nations; abrogation of the peace treaties of Versailles and Saint-Germain.
3. We demand land and territories (settlements) for the sustenance of our people and settlement for our surplus population.
4. Only a member of the race can be a citizen. A member of the breed can only be a person of German blood, regardless of creed. Therefore, no Jew can be a member of the race.
5. Anyone who does not have a nationality must be able to live in Germany only as a guest and must be subject to the legislation on foreigners.
6. The right to decide questions of administration and law belongs only to the citizen. That is why we demand that any public office, whatever it may be, whether in the Reich, in the county or in the municipality, be occupied only by citizens. We fight the corrupt parliamentary economy, exercising functions only according to party inclinations, regardless of character or ability.
7. We demand that the state be primarily responsible for providing citizens with a means of subsistence and a way of life. If it is impossible to support the entire population of the state, then members of foreign nations (non-citizens) must be expelled from the Reich.
8. All further immigration of non-citizens must be prevented. [Note: this was aimed at Jews fleeing pogroms.] We demand that all non-Germans, who immigrated to Germany since August 2, 1914, be immediately compelled to leave the Reich.